6.12.2008

Opening Thoughts

As we travel through life with our uncertainties, whether we acknowledge them or not, it's always warming to think of the reasons that you start anything. Even waking up is sometimes hard for me, but every day when drowsiness leaves me and I just stare at my alarm clock there's really no other choice than to get up and start the day. The reasons I began this blog are basically the same. I stare aimlessly at the computer screen from time to time, wondering what will become of my life and ideas, and having a clear understanding of composition I've always turned my thoughts into prose or poetry or some other form of writing, the problem is that I never share any of these with anyone, only with those who happen upon me at the time of creation or shortly thereafter.

I don't consider myself a brilliant writer or even a good one, merely an educated person, who's abilities enable him to share his perspective with others in a clear manner, and that's what I want to accomplish here. I welcome all comments and thoughts, emails, suggestions, or anything that you feel would be a contribution to humanity and a broadening of the world's perspective.

No comments: